Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The office is getting snickerdoodled today!

I decided this morning that I would bake some snickerdoodle cookies, which are one of my favorites, and bless my co-workers with them. You know, I think everyone...no matter what the situation, likes to be thought of and cared for in some small way. When someone's kindness reaches out to you and shows you that they wanted to make your day special...it's such a great feeling. I also think it's such a great feeling to be the one to reach out and show kindness...just simply because I can. I love to see people happy and enjoy life. It is one of my greatest joys and I know that through my baking that happens. This is not to boast as if I am the master baker...I am not...but I thrive on seeing others enjoy themselves, especially when it was through something I have done. It does my heart good. So today my office and co-workers are getting snickerdoodled!

Until my next post...bless those around you in some small way...I promise they will love it.

Barefoot and Baking in the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment