Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cinnamon Sensation

Greetings from my desk! I am currently sitting here trying to motivate myself to work. Some days it's just not that easy and takes more effort than I have. However, I am generally always looking forward to my journeys in the kitchen. Today I will be tackling a cake that tastes like a cinnamon roll. This cake consists of the same ingredients (plus sour cream) as a cinnamon roll, except for yeast to make it bread like. It is a delicious cake, that has a wonderful moist consistency, creating a melting like sensation in your mouth.  It is the perfect cake for an Autumn day with lots of cinnamon and butter to captivate your sense of smell. If you are having guests over for an evening tea or coffee, this is an easy way to please their taste buds and have them asking you for more. This is one of my favorite cakes and I'm looking forward to filling my kitchen with the divine smells of cinnamon rolls.

Until my next entry enjoy the day!

Barefoot and Baking in the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment