Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tackling a Parfait!

Good morning! Well at least it's morning for me in Sweden. I am again sitting on my couch and soon heading off to work. The last few days I have been battling a cold, which is not the nicest of things.

Today however, I am going to attempt to tackle a lemon parfait. I found the recipe in a magazine and thought it didn't look too complicated. Of course the pictures can always be a little deceiving. I once tried a caramel cake that Martha Stewart had on her website, I even watched a video of her making it and my cake turned out completely different. Hopefully that won't happen today!

I will keep you posted on the process when I begin this afternoon.

Until then, enjoy the day and eat something yummy!

Barefoot and Baking in the kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment