Monday, October 25, 2010

Crumbs that make you drool

Greetings from a very cold and frosty Monday morning. I am sitting at my work desk trying to warm myself up. Mondays are not the easiest of weekdays, given that you have had a busy weekend with friends and stayed up late. And this morning when the alarm went off at 6am to jolt me out of sleep so that I could go to Zumba lessons, it was a slow going. This morning's workout was a far cry from my usual effort, but at least I gave it a shot.

For today's baking I will embark on a chocolate crumb bar journey. I got this recipe from a lady I know and have really enjoyed its taste each time I have had it. This crumb bar is one of those things that melts in your mouth as soon as you eat it, giving your taste buds and mouth such a glorious sensation and experience. Due to its richness and gooeyness, usually one piece will suffice your appetite. But rest assured you will make sure you get all the fallen crumbs of this delicious dessert.

I will keep you updated as the journey begins this afternoon in my kitchen.

Until then enjoy a hot cup of something good!
Barefoot and Baking in the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment